Get an Exclusive Tour of a Boeing Factory and Explore Careers
Students and parents from Boeing-partnered academic programs are invited to spend the day with Boeing professionals at a manufacturing facilities tour and learn more about starting a career with Boeing.
RSVP for a tour on June 3 at Boeing Everett or June 10 at Boeing Renton
Jump Start Your Career through the Boeing Pre-Employment Training Program
- Assembler/Installer General B (Starts at $23.50/hr)
- Aircraft Structures Mechanic (Starts at $24.50/hr)
- Integral Fuel Cell Assembly B (Starts at $25.50/hr)
Learn More About BPET & How to Apply
Job Profile: Opportunities for Core Plus Aerospace Graduates
Curious what an Assembler/Installer, one of the BPET job opportunities, does at Boeing? Jasmine Lehal a Lindbergh High School graduate and 2022 SkillsUSA Washington Manufacturing Assembler Competition champion shares her experience working as an Assembler/Installer at Boeing’s Renton factory. In this video, she explains what an assembler/installer does, what tools she uses, the skills she applies from her Core Plus Aerospace class, how she got the job at Boeing, and her plans for the future.
Annual Report Showcases the Accomplishments and Stories of Our Community
We are proud to work alongside our education partners, industry, and the community to help build a thriving advanced manufacturing industry in Washington state. We invite you to read our annual report and learn more about the accomplishments of the Core Plus Aerospace community.
Your Pathway to an Advanced Manufacturing Career
- Watch our growing job role video series to learn what Core Plus Aerospace graduates contribute to building planes that fly across the world.
- Fact sheets with translated information for students and families
- A checklist and video about how students can launch their manufacturing career
- An infographic about how students can plan their path in advanced manufacturing
- Sign-up for Boeing’s exclusive candidate contact list at: boeing.avature.net/workdev
- Join the Washington Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network on LinkedIn